16 days ago
09 Aug 00:00
Operations Manager-Building Material Manufacturing
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7146
Were you recently laid off due to COVID-19 Pandemic? Are you looking to get back to work ASAP? Are you looking for a reasonable pay, benefits, and challenging role? We are hiring an Operations Manager immediately for our client in the building material Industry!
We are looking for an Operations Manager for our client in the Building Material Manufacturing. This role will be responsible for manages multiple operations that control the flow of materials, productive and cost-effective
- Responsible for the overall operations and physical conditions and the facilities and equipment
- Budgets & controls operating costs to meet or exceed annual profit targets
- Reviews team member performance on a regular basis
- Directs the implementation of safe operating practices in compliance with Company and regulatory policies
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-7 years of experience in a lumber or building materials industry required
- Must have Roof Truss, Floor Truss, or Wall Panel manufacturing experience.
- Warehouse Management experience required
- Experience in DOT regulations, forklift operations, OSHA compliance required
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.