15 days ago
10 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 7156
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to manage warehouse, delivery staff, quality control and safety measures.
- Responsible for transportation.
- Responsible to manage process for deliveries to customers and transfer to branches.
- Responsible to provide training and evaluation of managers and supervisors.
- Responsible to work with purchasing group to evaluate and anticipate seasonal space requirements.
- Responsible to support sales in conjunction with the sales team to provide service levels that maximize market share.
- Responsible to develop inventory KPIs for Management Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 5 years of operations experience in a wholesale environment.
- At-least 3 years of experience managing DOT regulated vehicles and drivers.
- Hazmat, pool industry or Seasonality experience a must.
- Experience in Warehouse Management Software.
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution store operations, inventory control, shipping and receiving and sales.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.