18 days ago
11 Aug 00:00
Job Id: 7168
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all plant activities to ensure customer commitments are met.
- Responsible to utilize ERP and corporate financial systems to report performance and financial data.
- Responsible to monitor and control direct and indirect costs of expense and capital budgets to meet annual operation plan.
- Responsible to improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Responsible to manage budget and forecasts.
- Responsible to recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Responsible to oversee ISO 9001/2015 Quality program.
- At-least 7 years of experience as an Operations Manager in a distribution environment.
- Good working knowledge of DOT requirements.
- Experience in oil industry preferred.
- Experience managing 15+ employees.
- Quality control and supply chain experience.
- Experience utilizing ERP a must.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.