23 days ago
Managerial role in Operations Solutions within the Building Materials Industry
Job Id: 8357
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Monitoring labor requirements and schedules.
- Handling production reports to monitor the efficiency of operations. Responsible for inventory control of materials used within the plant.
- Managing several employees at once time
- Driving continuous improvement consistent to make their business operations more efficient
- Managing the scheduling of work for all process lines in accordance with facility capabilities and customer requirements
- Collaborating with departments to schedule repairs and maintenance of equipment that is being used
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Logistics or any other related field
- 5 years of experience Operations Management experience within the Building Materials Industry
- Hands on experience working in a logistics environment
- Highly skilled in SAP software
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Career Advancement
- A fun work environment
- Great Work-Life Balance
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placement