about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9632
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage branch profit and loss performance through creation of best practices and optimization of efficient employee and department workflows in support of operational process.
- Using KPI’s, managing merchandise, parts, and equipment inventory processes and inventory turns, including the resolution of inventory variances.
- Develop and manage project plans in support of the sales and technical service life-cycle, including delegating responsibilities to key sales, technical service, and operations staff.
- Partner with General Manager to develop budgets and allocate financial resources to achieve business goals through top-line growth and reduction in operational waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business, finance, or related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Must have Industrial Services and/or Industrial Environmental industry experience.
- Must have 5+ years of safety and government compliance
- Must be able to operate company equipment.
- Advanced computer proficiency, including Microsoft 365 and expert level experience with MS Excel.
- 5+ years of experience working in an alike operational role, including operations management, finance, inventory management, accounting, human resources, or related environment.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.