2 months ago
Job Id: 3946
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Focus on manufacturing operations and global supply chain by leveraging DBS tools, consulting skills, and change management process by interacting with the additional global plants.
- Responsible for the production of imaging systems and accessories, including all aspects of manufacturing and production of released products, pilot builds of new products, and hardware and software upgrades to existing products.
- Responsible for key performance metrics including quality, cost, on time delivery and supplier performance.
- Maintain strong and productive interfaces to development and product management.
- Schedule and provide clarity on resource allocations and resource gaps, and developing schedules to track expenditures to budget
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics
- Oversee and execute purchasing processes
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure control of costs, quality of parts and stability of supply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Management, Operations, or equivalent technical field of study
- 6+ years of experience in Commercial/Manufacturing Operations
- 4+ years of technical product development experience
- Experience in a supervisory/manager role
- Direct experience in the medical device industry or similar environment required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.