25 days ago
Job Id: 10798
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for end to end planning, supervision of multiple plants.
- Cost, budget control, goal forecast and profitability management.
- Supervise plant managers and live operations in different facilities.
- Perform quality checks and evaluations of broiler performance (route and farm).
- Supervise and manage daily operations of livestock to be processed.
- Vendor management.
- Feedback management.
- Maintain and encourage safety, food safety and hygiene protocols among the facilities.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements related to broiler operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a supervisory role and management.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience in both processing and live operations strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends or some other shifts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.