Spencerport, New York
6 days ago
Job Id: 11063
Are you looking to make a career change to a values-based, diverse company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, HAS, FSA, 401K, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee staff of editors to ensure timely completion of projects
- Creating plans for professional development for teams and individuals
- Mentoring employees as they move through professional training and continuing education
- Setting metrics to track development and improve performance
- Coordinate with other members of management to enact improvement strategies
- Education or experience proportionate to scope of work for the role
- 3 years of experience in management and supervision
- Experience with budgeting preferred
- Experience in related fields such as: editing, copy editing, legal research, print and electronic media, municipal planning, code enforcement, building inspection, project management, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.