10 days ago
Job Id: 11128
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide strategic direction and operational management across facility.
- Provide and support management teams such as Health and Safety, Production, and Engineering.
- Work closely with all managers to lead and coach teams to drive high performance.
- Responsible for the profit/loss accountability based on approved budgets.
- In charge of standardized KPI’s and KPM’s across all operations.
- Conduct customer discussions.
- Implement best practices to improve production of all teams.
- Enforce lean manufacturing principles including production, planning, inventory control and work-flow processes.
- Process all paperwork accordingly and accurately.
- Utilize company’s software systems, including the support of development and implementation of new future systems.
- Drive the planning and orchestration of business objectives.
- Be a subject matter expert in process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems.
- Research and implement new directives for business growth and prosperity.
- Develop and implement guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment, and promotion.
- Oversee employee productivity, training, and personal/career growth.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Studies, or similar discipline required.
- years of management experience in operations management or business ownership in welding, construction, or related business.
- Ability to communicate with legal counsel and safety officials to ensure all company processes remain compliant with OSHA and other governmental regulations.
- Prior experience as director or operations manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.