23 days ago
Job Id: 11389
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company's overall goals
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or Business studies.
- Must have 8 to 10 years of experience in Operations Management in Welding, Construction, or related business.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.