14 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for supervising and overseeing the activities of the molding department employees (Scheduler, Warehouse, and Molding Machine Operators) to effectively support plant operations.
- Provide strategic direction and operational management across facility.
- Provide and support management teams such as Health and Safety, Production, and Engineering.
- Work closely with all managers to lead and coach teams to drive high performance.
- Responsible for the profit/loss accountability based on approved budgets.
- In charge of standardized KPI’s and KPM’s across all operations.
- Implement best practices to improve production of all teams.
- Enforce lean manufacturing principles including production, planning, inventory control and work-flow processes.
- Utilize company’s software systems, including the support of development and implementation of new future systems.
- Drive the planning and orchestration of business objectives.
- Be a subject matter expert in process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems.
- Develop and implement guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment, and promotion.
- Oversee employee productivity, training, and personal/career growth.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Business Studies, or similar discipline required.
- 5 years of management experience in Manufacturing Engineering and minimum of 5 years operations leadership role.
- Knowledge of plastic processing required.
- Strong understanding of related inspection, quality assurance, and quality management systems.
- Fluent in the use of a Continuous Improvement tools & techniques; ISO standards a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.