Union City, California
9 days ago
Union City, CA
Job Id: 12212
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision. Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Manage manufacturing, distribution and support overhead functions to deliver product and services at or above customer expectations.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Responsible for implementing cost improvement programs through Lean Manufacturing techniques and drive successful business excellence programs for manufacturing.
- BA/BS degree.
- Ability to interface with customers, problem solve and drive solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Must have medical device industry experience
- P&L knowledge and understanding of value drivers.
- Knowledge of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices, ISO 13485-2003
- Must have 8+ years of demonstrated leadership experience in a world class manufacturing environment preferably medical product fabrication
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.