about 1 month ago
Job Id: 12352
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Observe and analyze overall efficacy of the department and ensure things are moving smoothly.
- Develop strategies and methods to increase metrics and performance.
- Administer all indoor performance in department through efficient coaching and monitoring.
- Prepare and maintain employee attendance records and provide feedbacks to employees on same.
- Develop plans and supervise various departmental meetings and participate in various growth-based campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of managerial, or leadership experience in a manufacturing with preferred food processing, bottling, and food packaging experience.
- Previous experience in both distribution and retail is a plus, as is knowledge with computers and basic Microsoft programs.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vison Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.