25 days ago
Job Id: 12662
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning, goal setting, supervision, performance, feedback management, quality assurance and control and daily operations of various departments such as ALS, BLS, CV, etc. and its operations staff and field staff.
- Develop and implement different policies and standard operating procedures.
- Take care of various people management activities such as recruitment, terminations, incidents, injuries, accidents, grievances, trainings and disciplinary actions, payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
- Vendor and client management.
- Logistics, purchasing and inventory control.
- Feedback management.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy and compliance trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements.
- Maintain reports and databases and present them when needed.
- Statistics Generation via excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in ambulance
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role and management.
- Must be a local Paramedic.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in MS Excel with knowledge of handling databases and reports.
- Experience in statistics generation via excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends or some other shifts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.