17 days ago
8-hour Day shift (Mon-Fri)
College Park, GA
Job Id: 12809
Are you looking to make a career change to a fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including 401(k), medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, Paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The role will require managing all aspects of the construction/installation process. Responsible for defining and clarifying project scope, including preparing analysis of all associated project costs to ensure profitability.
- Attend project meetings as necessary to ensure complete understanding of project and to communicate all necessary information to the customers and project team.
- Maintain client relationships to ensure that the company maintains and develops its customer base in an effort to increase profits and revenue.
- Secure Contract bid opportunities, focusing on, but not limited to, commercial, educational, and industrial contracts and service opportunities.
- Maintain all designated bid and project correspondence and paperwork. Complete paperwork per work instructions as required.
- Oversee the progress of each project, providing leadership as well as feedback on progress to management and customers.
- Coordinates monthly backlog reviews and new business pipeline monitoring and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- 5 years of operations management in the fire safety industry including supervisory responsibilities required.
- Project management certifications preferred, although experience will be taken into consideration in lieu of PMP certifications.
- NICET II or higher preferred
- Role will require a strong understanding of financial KPIs to ensure that project outcomes are achieved.
- Must be certified to use the machine.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire.
- Paid time off.
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Pay
- Continuous training and professional development, equal opportunity employer, recognition of personal accomplishments, drug free workplace, value employee’s opinions.
Ask for: Rashmi Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.