Charlotte, North Carolina
23 days ago
Job Id: 12699
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Forecast and assess client needs and supply excellent quality vehicles to the dealerships.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning, supervision of team leads and employees.
- Cost, budget control, goal forecast and profitability management.
- Supervise employees and coordinate with outside vendors.
- Ensure that everyone is well trained and well equipped with relevant knowledge.
- Warehouse and inventory control
- Vendor management.
- Feedback management.
- Manpower planning, hiring, and scheduling.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years of effective experience in a supervisory role and management.
- 5-7 years of Automotive repair and operations management experience highly preferred.
- Supply chain management experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Clean driving record with a valid license.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.