Tipp City, Ohio
about 1 month ago
Operations Quality Manager
Tipp City, OH
Job Id: 9132
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to leads global Quality programs for the Pump and CHVAC segments of the Commercial Motors business with heavy emphasis on managing the customer relationship.
- Responsible for leading product quality improvement activity, driving reductions in warranty expense and facilitating related activities between customers, manufacturing plants, internal functional groups, and external suppliers.
- Responsible to lead continuous improvement initiatives that optimize processes and improve customer interaction on all product quality programs, including those required to ensure the successful launch of new products
- Bachelor’s Degree - major in engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of successful experience in operational quality, including customer facing activity.
- Spanish a plus.
- Experience driving consistent product quality programs across a global business group with multiple independent supply chains.
- Ability to solve complex problems. Ability to leverage Six Sigma, 5-why, and/or other problem-solving methodologies.
- Ability to work at all management levels internally, at customers and with suppliers.
- Willing to travel up-to 50% with 2 International trips a year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.