3 months ago
28 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4400
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Coordinate all maintenance activities related to machinery, plant equipment/building, and spare parts
- Develop a production schedule and help maximize throughput while reducing cost per pound
- Strive to minimize downtime, with the exception of required maintenance related activity.
- Participate in night shift checks and balances.
- Should be able to provide cross training.
- Executes employee reviews of all personnel.
- Able to provide production and timely delivery of quality products.
- Should be able to operate the facility in full compliance with USM's Safety Program, EPA Regulations, & OSHA Standards.
- High school diploma needed
- Must have 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with wire chopping and de-ox related activities.
- Should have knowledge of all safety programs and OSHA regulations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.