about 1 year ago
Operations Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Supervisory role in Operations Solutions within the Electronics Industry
Job Id: 7589
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Operations Supervisor (2nd Shift) will have strong leadership skills handling the Operational functions within the company.
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Preparing all of production reports, transfer of material reports, malfunctioning equipment reports, and all other MRP and labor hour reports as required
- Will be responsible for handling housekeeping duties
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that’s needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of operations management experience as a operations supervisor within the electronics industry
- The ability to work second shift hours
- Local Candidates ONLY
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.