21 days ago
Job Id: 8887
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should perform required preventive maintenance and responsible for overall upkeep of operations.
- Responsible for responding to the Sales Team inquiries.
- Responsible for coordinating effective day to day operations.
- Must identify challenges and provide solutions to overcome them.
- Responsible for conducting new team member orientation, training, and keeping records pf performances.
- Establishes low turnover due to a superior workforce and supports development of risk mitigation initiatives
- Must be proficient in status reporting and communicating the issues and suggestions if any.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic communication in Spanish College degree or equivalent related job experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the metal industry/ manufacturing / heavy industrial environment preferred
- Must have basic knowledge of how a company operates financially
- Must be fluent with English both Verbal and written.
- Must be strong with MS Office Skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.