Newport, New Hampshire
12 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Oracle Financials Analyst
Location: Newport, NH
- Responsible for delivering end-to-end financial solutions in the Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) applications space
- Responsible for defining, designing, developing, testing, documenting, and supporting the finance/accounting functions at the company.
- Responsible to work with business leaders to enhance IT systems and applications.
- Responsible to develop, coordinate and implement test plans for functional changes, bug fixes, enhancements, patches and upgrades.
- Responsible to create and customize reports and dashboards on Oracle platform that enable business users to make informed decisions.
- Using standard project management methodologies, analyze user operational requirements to design end-to-end solution, develop functional specifications, test cases
- At least 3 years of hands-on functional and experience in working with Oracle ERP in corporate accounting modules and projects
- At least 3 years of IT specific experience related to analysis, development, testing, or equivalent experience acquired by serving as a key business subject matter expert on IT initiatives
- At least 3 years of functional or techno-functional experience in Oracle financials modules specifically in the corporate accounting area: GL, FA, AR, AP, CST
- 3 years (Preferred) programming and Oracle E Business Suite experience
- 1 year PHP, Python and Laravel a plus
- Traveling between operating locations within the United States is required
- Demonstrated experience in being self-supporting in EBS technology components: SQL, PL/SQL, reports etc. using TOAD, or SQL Developer or equivalent code edit. Knowledge of PHP, Python, HTML, CSS and Laravel a plus
- Understanding of Oracle Supply Chain cycles and modules: OTC, BOM, WIP, PO
- Thorough understanding of technical and functional aspects of Oracle ERP including Application Object Library (AOL), and FND
- Demonstrated experience working with technology and integrated systems with Oracle EBS
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.