about 1 year ago
Oracle Senior Business Analyst
Job Id: 7424
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to conduct gap analysis and work with business leaders to enhance IT systems and applications that best support the user base and business transactions.
- Responsible to develop, coordinate and implement test plans along with super users for functional changes, bug fixes, enhancements, patched and upgrades.
- Responsible to act as a liaison between Business and IT for successful delivery of projects and accountable for operational support.
- Responsible to support the implementation of solutions through requirement gathering and definition, gap analysis, design, development configuration, project planning, testing and deployment.
- Responsible to develop and sustain relationships with external business partners in supporting IT applications stack and back end infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At-least 8 years of experience with Oracle Manufacturing, Supply Chain and financial modules required.
- At-least 5 years of experience with business process re-engineering and direct ERP implementation.
- At-least 2 full life cycle with hands on configuration, implementation and support experience in Manufacturing and Financials modules.
- SME on ERP systems on Oracle E-Business Suite of Applications Release 12.1.3 and 12.2.9 preferred.
- Must possess the expertise to troubleshoot and analyze issues that arise in the application.
- Strong knowledge of the underlying Oracle schema, integration points, data conversion and technology processes.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.