Willingboro, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Job Id: 12586
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with accounting on any discrepancies, inventory adjustments, credit notes to customers.
- Contribute to the development of business improvement opportunities wherever possible.
- Create customer estimates and complete all internal documentation.
- Demonstrates flexibility and the willingness to adapt and learn in a multi-systems computerized work environment.
- Receive and fulfill orders in a timely, efficient manner
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in order fulfillment, customer sales, or sales administration
- Prior experience with fulfillment software preferred.
- Experience in project management for a construction or contracting company is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office and CRM software, (Act).
- Attention to detail.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.