19 days ago
Order Fulfillment Planner
Job Id: 8758
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Order Processing: Management of all customer orders through progression of Operations fulfillment.
- Responsible for performing required transactions in the Macola system for the shipping process.
- Responsible for entering transactions into customer’s ERP system as required (SAP or other).
- Provide timely communications to inform internal management on status of customer orders, changing conditions and activities that might affect business results.
- Work collaboratively with all cross functional departments to quickly resolve customer concerns
- Follow up with warehouse for shipping status. Make sure order ships timely.
- Assist with month end closing. Verify shipping status & shipping accuracy with warehouse.
- Working with team leaders, managers, and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
- Determining quality control standards.
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Requires post high school education (ie., one-year certificate from a college or technical school).
- Knowledge of order fulfilling planning.
- Understanding of MRP concepts and ERP system functionality.
- Prior experience (6 months to 1 year) in shipping or related area.
- Outstanding communication ability.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.