Somerville, New Jersey
23 days ago
Overnight Packaging Technician
3rd Shift 11pm-7:15AM
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Completes a wide array of corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance tasks per SOP's. Uses diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to facilitate maintenance task completion, including inspecting and repairing pumps, fans, mechanical drives, seals, replacing components, etc.
- Train and develop packaging operator skills online operations.
- Meet the productivity and quality goals as per the monthly, weekly and shift schedules.
- Perform packaging operations activities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Performs, assists with, or coordinates a wide range of operations connected with the installation, removal, repair, alteration, and maintenance of all types of mechanical filling, labeling, assembly, and packaging equipment.
- Supports designs and aids in fabrication of machine modifications as per business requirement and Assist in the execution of any Capital Improvement Projects.
- Works in a Clean Room environment.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
- Minimum of High school diploma and a diploma /certification on mechanical engineering. Equipment/Troubleshooting Training desired.
- 1-5 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of SAP, a plus
- Experience, troubleshooting industrial filling and packaging mechanical systems and electrical systems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.