8 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Overnight Shift Production Supervisor
Sioux City, IA
Job Id: 4177
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prepares budgets and maintains quality products at lowest possible cost
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, and operational reports
- Determines causes of nonconformity with product specifications and production problems
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors
- Works with HR to resolve concerns
- Serves as a Safety Committee member and ensures safety compliance programs
- Sets production schedules and goals ensuring on-time delivery of products
- Hires new employees, evaluates employee performance, and dismiss as needed
- Promotes a safe work environment
- Self-starter and able to work with little direction
- Continually seeks process improvement to produce quality products with less labor and material cost
- Promotes and supports Lean Manufacturing and 5S to the fullest extent
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 6+ years wood industry experience.
- Able to analyze and evaluate data.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Full-time, direct-hire/permanent job opportunity
- World class manufacturer
- State of the art facility
- Loyal Client and Customer Base
- Ability for growth opportunity
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.