1st & 2nd Shift
Highland Park, NJ
Job Id: 10470
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a high growth company that promotes excellence? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for routine picking, receiving, shipping, and packing functions in accordance with established work processes.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Prepare customer orders for shipment.
- Operate stand up forklift to move product.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/ GED Required/ Associates preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must at least be able to drive a stand up forklift
- Working knowledge of receiving process and cGMPs
- Computer skills including ability to utilize Excel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.