Dayton, New Jersey
2 months ago
Packaging Documentation Lead
Job Id: 11121
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to gather data and do analysis on any kind of deviation in packaging process/products.
- Must be able to identify and give solutions to avoid deviation in the packaging processes.
- Must be able to prepare new SOP’s, revise and update the existing SOP’s.
- Must be able to work proactively in addressing potential issues and applies real-time problem-solving skills when working towards resolution
- Must be able to review the packaging batch as and when required.
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in the same field in Pharmaceutical industry
- Must have working knowledge of applicable safety such as SOP, cGMP, etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.