4 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to drive improvements to packaging design and supply chain to ensure that our product reaches customers without damage and at optimal cost.
- Responsible to establish standards for shipping methods, employed across different locations, that optimize space and meet business needs.
- Responsible to identify sources of waste and opportunities to use sustainable packaging.
- Responsible to standardizes packaging to leverage volume, shipment efficiency and plant constraints.
- Responsible to track shipping damage, packaging cost and freight cost on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Packaging/Transportation focus preferred.
- 5 – 7 years of related experience
- Experience with mechanical design and Solidworks
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in project leadership and project management
- Willing to travel upto 10% travel (domestic and international)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
email@example.comAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.