13 days ago
07 May 00:00
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with various departments to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Complete emergency repairs as needed.
- Complete preventative maintenance on packaging line equipment as established in department procedures and audits and required by regulatory agencies.
- Assist the mechanics to monitor packaging operating equipment daily, troubleshooting problems and inefficiencies and recommending possible solutions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining required documentation including maintenance Sop’s.
- Assist with Environmental Health Services and Fire, Life and Safety.
- Coordinate the services of outside vendors when necessary.
- Maintain inventory of spare parts, consumables and change tooling equipment.
- Identify existing and potential operational problems and inefficiencies and recommend resolutions.
- High school or Diploma in Mechanical or electrical background REQUIRED
- At least 1-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience, including experience repairing packaging line, manufacturing equipment and facility equipment
- Must be available to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift as required.
- Perform packaging line setup and maintenance of packaging line equipment.
- Performed manufacturing and facility equipment maintenance, installations and repairs as needed by customers or determined through routine audits including but not limited to carpentry, electrical, plumbing (boilers, chillers, dust collector, air handling unit, fire alarm system etc.) and light construction.
- Good communications, customer service and technical skills necessary.
- EHS/Safety/OSHA experience
- Thorough working knowledge of relevant systems and equipment and the related regulatory requirements needed; mastery of more than one trade required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.