4 months ago
06 Jan 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for operating pharmaceutical packaging equipment.
- Products are packaged correctly according to product specifications.
- Work standards include plan, perform and make decisions regarding the setup and operations of packaging.
- Use packaging equipment to ensure correct packaging is done, use such as automated machine processes and controls.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Use functions such as filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass Background check and Drug Screen.
- Minimum of 6 months in manufacturing environment.
- Basic Grammar and communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Work part of a team and individually.
- Must be detail-oriented and follow timelines.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Temp to Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Fred Brown
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements
1. What is the highest level of Education you possess?
2. Do you have any experience working in the Manufacturing Industry?
3. What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
4. Why are you looking for a new position?
5. What are your salary expectations?
6. Are you comfortable consenting to a background check and a drug screen?