4 months ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Follow company policies, cGMP’s and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Clean and/or disassemble packaging line and equipments e.g. Unscrambeler, desiccant inserter, tablet counter, cotton inserter, capper, induction sealer, retorquer, labeler, outserter, shrink wrap after the completion of packaging process as per SOP.
- Clean manufacturing room after the completion of product run as per SOP.
- Set up packaging line and equipments, including start up of batch and obtaining all packaging specifications.
- Maintain packaging line and equipments in good working order, inspect packaging line and equipments for wear, and have any worn or malfunctioning parts evaluated and reported to Production Supervisor or Manager.
- Maintain tools and supplies in proper condition.
- Make any machine adjustments necessary during the packaging run as required.
- Document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork.
- Visually inspect the equipments as it is running to verify the equipments are running within normal and safe operation.
- Perform in process checks during packaging process and document in Packaging Batch Record as per instruction of packaging batch record.
- Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate throughout and after run.
- Perform any and all additional tasks relating to the operation of the packaging/production department as requested.
- Prefer minimum one (1) year of work experience in a pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment.
- A demonstrated ability to follow written instructions precisely and perform basic math calculations is required.
- Should have an understanding/knowledge of cGMP, safety criteria or the ability to learn
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. What is the highest level of Education you possess?
2. Do you have any experience working in the Pharmaceutical Industry?
3. What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
4. Why are you looking for a new position?
5. What are your salary expectations?
6. Are you comfortable consenting to a background check and a drug screen?