Princeton, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
2nd shift 3:00 pm-11:30 pm
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a product development company that fuels growth, productivity, innovation and creativity? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for taking the finished product of a manufacturing process and ensuring that it is packaged in line with company and industry standards, making it ready for sale or distribution.
- Operate machines to ensure that manufactured products are safely prepared and moved for transport.
- Sort, weigh, and seal a variety of items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Authorized to work in the US
- 18 yrs or older
- Must have clean Background
- Steel toe boots on Day 1
- Must be able to Pass Drug Test
- No EXP REQUIRED!!! Will Train.
- Contract to Hire
- Start ASAP!
- Training is on 1st Shift!
- Attendance bonus for all new starts!
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.