Somerset, New Jersey
14 days ago
Packaging Operator Night Shift
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured and packaged according to quality standards and product specifications through daily execution of batch master records
- Work within standards and operating procedure to plan, perform and make decisions regarding the set up and operations of a variety of packaging equipment, including automated machine processes and controls to perform routine assembly line production functions of filling, packing, assembling, labeling and inspecting.
- Follow batch record instructions during packaging process, as per standard operating procedures
- Operator must adhere to all safety guidelines and ensure that final product meets high quality standards.
- High school diploma or equivalency degree
- Minimum 6 months manufacturing experience
- Basic grammatical skills and communication skills, both written and oral to keep others informed of progress and changes in status of work
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Able to work as part of team and adapt to changes in work duties
- Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and able to follow timeline
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail and record keeping preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Temp to hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.