22 days ago
08 Jun 00:00
1st Shift 6:00am-2:00pm
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable as well as professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ability to powder application equipment including electrostatic guns, feed hoppers and power reclaim systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the powder coating process including electrostatics and related application equipment
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints to other finishes to various surfaces
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they're getting the look they're hoping for
- High School Degree or GED Required
- Must also display knowledge of proper equipment settings and be able to troubleshoot basic equipment and quality issues.
- Qualify properly processed parts using a basic understanding of chemical pretreatment.
- Ability to operate, monitor, and set up all application and support equipment to yield consistent quality and meet efficiency goals.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Krystal Alcantara
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.