6 months ago
26 Sep 00:00
Paper Machine Manager
Job Id: 3998
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K options. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Optimize the profitability, quality, safety, and productivity of the paper machines and crews.
- Focus on a steadfast commitment to safety and environmental stewardship, communicating and reinforcing the Mill's running objectives as well as sustaining the highest operational quality and productivity levels.
- Partner with maintenance to support the management of asset quality, ensuring the manufacturing reliability of equipment focusing on reducing and minimizing process downtime while implementing preventative maintenance on the machines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Strong leadership capabilities in the areas of developing others, resolving conflict, and communication.
- At least 12 years of progressively responsible technical and leadership experience in the paper industry,
- gained though process engineering and/or roles as a Tour Foreman or Paper Machine Manager.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Short Term Disability.
- Long Term Disability.
- Company matching 401(k).
- State-of-the art training center, and more!
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.