10 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
San Francisco, CA
Job Id: 4842
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, paid vacation, commuter assistance and more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- At least 2 years of experience with an in-house legal department or top law firm in a corporate transactional practice
- Previous experience with mergers and acquisitions required
- Experience redlining and drafting commercial contracts
- Corporate governance experience, including supporting the Board of Directors with agenda preparation, resolutions and minutes.
- Project management experience
- Paralegal certificate preferred
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Working side-by-side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals
- Supporting the client board with agenda preparation, resolutions and minutes.
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.