about 1 month ago
Partner Development Manager
Located in the Midwest (Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, or Michigan)
Job Id: 9711
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and presentation to clients
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue
- Maintaining positive customer relationships post-sale
- Establish Quarterly Business Reviews to monitor Success Metrics and KPIs.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results Eliciting continued and, ideally, increased spend with current customers
- Work closely with the designated sales team to strategize more effective sales methods
- When appropriate, pitch business development ideas and strategies at boardroom level (and, in some cases, to our human resources team).
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/electrical engineering, marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- CNC machine repair and field service and/or high-speed electric and mechanical spindles experience a definite Plus.
- Must have a broad and deep relationships in metalworking machining, machine tool maintenance and repair.
- Motivation, perseverance, and determination qualities
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills
- Proficient in time management and personal organization
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; a background in business may be accepted
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.