26 days ago
Patent Practice Secretary
Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm PST
Overtime Required; No Travel Required
Job Id: 10864
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a community of passionate individuals? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), disability, health and life insurance, Referral program and tuition reimbursement. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collaborate with Investment Management attorneys and Group Administrator, provide assistance preparing AML, tax, credit, and other compliance certifications.
- Responsible for working as part of a team and with attorneys assisting with ongoing compliance and onboarding projects.
- Assist with maintenance of Client databases and other tasks such as monthly billing, photocopying and final preparation for mailing.
- Perform cursory review of agreements based on team's needs; heavy contact with assigned attorneys; immediate and heavy client contact
- Support administrative and patent prosecution to assigned firm personnel
- Responsible for updating Excel spreadsheet and/or computer database with information and assisting attorneys with inquiries or searches to find data.
- Work and communicate with other client offices on multiple transactions and follow up.
- Address outstanding matters with clients.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college is (Preferred)
- 2 + years Paralegal experience, specifically, Anti-money Laundering experience in a law firm or bank environment (Preferred)
- Paralegal certification from an ABA-approved program is a plus
- Ability to work independently and work well with others
- Motivated self-starter, Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and ability to be adaptable and flexible as needed
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and work under intense pressure to meet deadlines.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.