Bay View, Ohio
29 days ago
Bay View, OH
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 12567
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a payroll specialist for our client in the entertainment Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will complete all duties of a payroll analyst accurately and in a timely fashion for 1,000 employees or less.
- Must be able to report to the payroll supervisor.
- Must be able to process payroll for all employees in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to reconcile taxes.
- Must be able to oversee attendance and time reports.
- Must ensure that all systems are up to date regarding employee information.
- Must be able to complete all reports including tax and benefit deductions.
- Must be able to prepare federal, local, and state tax filings.
- Associate’s degree.
- Must have minimum 4 to 6 years relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years multi-state payroll experience.
- CPP or FPC preferred.
- Cloud-based experience including Ceridian dayforce preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.