9 months ago
01 Dec 00:00
Payroll Financial Compliance Accountant
Job Id: 4757
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Validate payroll related financial expenses and liabilities to financial systems.
- Prepare wire transfers and journal entries to fund payroll liabilities and perform payroll general ledger account and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain data in payroll system tables to generate accurate general ledger interface files.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and analysis to HR and financial management.
- Calculate personal use income for company cars in accordance with IRS regulations and ensure proper reporting in employee taxable income.
- Track and remit payroll related unclaimed property to States when required and provide income and expense data to ensure timely and accurate intercompany payroll billing.
- Create and maintain ad hoc system reports and perform analysis of reported data.
- Partner with Finance to ensure accurate and timely resolution of payroll related general ledger issues.
- Maintain payroll audit procedures to ensure compliance with company’s SOX guidelines and US GAAP financial accounting standards.
- Liaise with third-party Payroll tax services, ensuring timely reconciliation and reporting of Payroll tax deposits and filings to taxing authorities.
- Serve as primary contact for third-party unemployment insurance administration, ensuring compliance with company policy and tax law.
- Manage year-end Payroll responsibilities to ensure compliant tax reconciliations and reporting.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, IT, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in financial and/or payroll accounting and systems.
- Experience with current payroll and financial systems preferred.
- Must have technical knowledge of financial accounting principles and GAAP rules.
- Professional certification preferred (Certified Payroll Professional)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.