9 months ago
Job Id: 9111
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Full cycle payroll preparation, processing using ADP, processing bi-weekly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Weekly union payroll for two groups.
- Ensuring an accurate and timely payroll including base pay, payroll taxes, 401(k), supplemental benefits, etc.
- Timely analysis and follow-up of payroll adjustments and changes.
- Managing payroll related projects including year-end preparation, maintaining payroll documentation, resolving payroll issues, and support annual audits.
- System Administrator for payroll and time and attendance system including reviewing payroll and payroll generated.
- Preparing reports of earnings, taxes deductions, and historical data.
- Ensuring compliance with all garnishment; supporting orders including federal, state and local tax withholding.
- Balancing payroll runs and ensuring all compliance reports are prepared and fully reconciled.
- Driving process improvement projects.
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory filings (EEO, ACA, CMS disclosures, etc.)
- Receiving and processing wage levies, garnishments, and child support orders.
- Preparing and maintaining location specific AR lists.
- Preparing wire and banking information.
- Preparing union reports to accompany check request / ACH.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly union reports.
- Organizing and processing employee data.
- Protecting YTI’s value by ensuring strict confidentiality of financial records.
- 5+ years of functional payroll processing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- High degree of integrity including ability to successfully deal with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to uncover discrepancies through regular audits and look for opportunities to suggest process improvements.
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and ADP Tax Filing.
- Ability to successfully complete advanced, complex payroll assignments.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and communication skills; strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively with other employees.
- Proactive problem solver and self-starter
- Ability to identify and recommend improvements for payroll processes.
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Knowledge of California payroll laws is a plus.
- Certified Payroll professional (CPP) certification a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct or Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.