New Market, Maryland
about 1 month ago
Performance Test Technician
New Market, MD
Job Id: 9689
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Performance test technician would be responsible for testing setup and tear down.
- Responsible for construction of temporary testing ducts and fixtures, test instruments, etc.
- Would be documenting test data and evaluating HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of different types of refrigerants like R22, R134a, R407c, R410a is required along with knowledge of different types of refrigeration systems, dehumidifiers, humidifiers, etc.
- Expected to have good knowledge of internal components, like mechanical, electrical, and electromechanical components.
- Team player.
- Adhere to all safety and compliance guidelines.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration.
- Regular inspection of equipment and note and alert on-duty mechanics of any issues with machinery.
- Good vision.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- At least 2 years of experience in HVAC service or testing.
- Certification - EPA 608 refrigerant handling certification preferred.
- Should be able to use equipment necessary to perform testing, troubleshooting and evaluation.
- Should have safety training to perform jobs like NFPA 70E.
- Should be able to understand and read English instructions.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.