5 months ago
04 Nov 00:00
Pharmaceutical Machine Helper
1st shift (7am-3:30pm) / 2nd shift (3:15pm-11:45pm)
Princeton, New Jersey
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Machine Helpers will assist the Machine Operator as needed throughout the shift.
- Maintain a clean work area, machine, tools and equipment.
- Reading/following job instructions and complete work as specified.
- Will be responsible to transport products to area of shipments
- 1-2 years’ experience in solid dose manufacturing, Blending, Granulation and Compression.
- Experienced with solid dose pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment and facilities.
- Experience with and good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and SOP's is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with many departments and all levels in the organization.
- Problem solving, ability to follow and communicate written and verbal instructions.
- Appropriate level of education, beginning with HS Diploma or GED.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.