Northvale, New Jersey
10 days ago
23 Sep 00:00
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operator
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Properly sets up pharmaceutical process equipment.
- Ensures proper execution of Master Batch records, standard operating procedures, and validation protocols.
- Complete equipment logs daily.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Maintain cleanliness and proper assembly of manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain accuracy in SOP’s.
- Ensure proper training is completed for all operators.
- Creating construction schedule and ensures project will be completed in that timeframe.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Interface and consult with Analytical R&D and Quality Assurance.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have experience in fluid bed coating.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Must be fluent in English (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Must be able to multitask.
- Contract to Hire position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.