Metuchen, New Jersey
26 days ago
1st & 2nd Shift
Job Id: 11303
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive hourly wage plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform machine set up, tear down and cleaning
- Must possess a working knowledge of techniques and equipment related to pharmaceutical manufacturing of solid oral dosage forms, such as granulators, blenders, tablet presses, fluid bed and coating equipment to QA standards.
- Read/understand batch records following standard operation procedures
- Maintain accurate, legible documentation
- Complete in-process sampling following strict procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- At least 2 years of pharmaceutical machine operating experience required
- Experience with encapsulation, compression, granulation, and coating processes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Kevin Parker
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.