Edison, New Jersey
18 days ago
Pharmaceutical Production Supervisor
Pharmaceutical Industry experience needed! PERMANENT POSITION
Hands on experience with Pharmaceutical Coating
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Supervise and direct production operations and processes for the division. Responsible for all Line Leaders, hourly production and cleaning personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a supervisory position in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant manufacturing environment.
- Understands and is knowledgeable of cGMP, OSHA standards etc.
- Hands on experience with Pharmaceutical Coating
- Demonstrate safe behavior and support department/plant Safety goals in a continuous improvement process.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends before and after schedule as needed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.