Edison, New Jersey
13 days ago
Pharmaceutical Production Supervisor
Edison, New Jersey
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience needed!
- Follow batch records, SOP’s, and cGMP guidelines
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Supervise and direct production operations and processes for the division. Responsible for all Line Leaders, hourly production and cleaning personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a supervisory position in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant manufacturing environment.
- Understands and is knowledgeable of cGMP, OSHA standards etc.
- Strong knowledge of SOP
- Documentation such as Change control, deviation, risk analysis, CAPA etc.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.