Franklin Township, New Jersey
26 days ago
Pharmacy Dispensing Technician
Franklin Township, NJ
Job Id: 10774
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Measuring and weighing solids and liquids based on batch cards independently as well as with a team environment.
- Periodically pushing and/or pulling containers weighing up to 500 pounds. Also, lifting containers up to 50 pounds.
- Verifying labels with batch manufacturing records.
- Reporting abnormal conditions to manager regarding equipment/products.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous 1-3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Excellent writing and math skills required
- Must be able to document dispensing process as per SOP.
- Stand/walk for most of the work shift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.