Edison, New Jersey
3 days ago
Highland Park, NJ.
1st shift- 5:30am - 1:30pm
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a rapidly growing company that supports long and healthy lives? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Follow batching instructions
- Ensure machines comply with all health and safety codes and regulations
- Perform pharmaceutical calculations related to specific dosage-forms and preparatory procedures
- Review formula and raw materials to be weighed
- Responsible for logging formulas identified by product description. Lot #, amount of formula, theoretical unit size of product and date weighed.
- Prints batch tickets and attach to a designated production sheet
- Maintain work area in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices
Clean work area as needed throughout the day (remove trash, pallets, debris, etc.).
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience in nutraceutical or solid dosage manufacturing
- Ability to stand, bend, and stretch for the entirety of the shift
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with precision
- Able to print legibly
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.